img es   img en   img fr   img de   

The citizens of a Member State of the U.E. or from another State party to the Agreement on the E.E.E. who are going to reside in Spain for a period of more than three months, they are obliged to apply for their registration personally before the Foreigners Office of the province where they intend to remain or fix their residence or, failing that, before the corresponding Police Station.

Said application must be submitted within three months from the date of entry into Spain, being immediately issued a certificate of registration stating the name, nationality and address of the registered person, his / her identity number of foreigner, and the date of registration.

Once you have legally resided in Spain for a continuous period of five years, at the request of the interested party, a certificate of the right to reside permanently will be issued.

To carry out this application, it is necessary to provide the original and valid passport or an identity document, 2 passport-type photographs, to pay the corresponding fee, to fill in the application forms properly, and, depending on the professional situation of the applicant (unemployed, self-employed, employed, rentier or retired) other essential and specific documentation for each case will be requested.